I am currently not teaching any courses.
Math 125 (001): Calculus I (Spring 2017)
The course meets 9:30 am--10:45 am on Tuesdays and Thursdays, throughout the entire semester. We meet in PSYCH 305.
Course materials, including schedule, syllabus, written homework assignments, handouts, and grades will be uploaded to D2L.
Some of the homework will be assigned and graded online, using the WebAssign service. Please sign up! Our class key is arizona 2327 5844.
Probability/Statistics for Engineers (Fall 2016)
- Probabilistic models
- Random variables
- Notions on random processes
- Parameter estimation
Class meeting times are Tuesday and Thursday, 12:00 A.M.--2:00 P.M., in Stewart Observatory (SO) 202. Recitations with Corey are monday and Wednesday, 8:00 A.M.--10:00 A.M., in Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering Building (AME) S324.
Math 120R (001): Calculus Preparation (Summer II 2016)
The class meets Monday through Friday, 9:00-11:20, in Harvill 332B. The course runs 11 July, 2016 through 10 August, 2016.
- Course syllabus and homework policy (also available on D2L)
- Tentative course schedule
- Grades will be uploaded to D2L
- The department's 120R course webpage has general resources like final exam review guides and worksheets
- The WebAssign class key is arizona 1257 5137
- A list of quizzes and some solution sketches is available here
SMaRT Camp (19 June, 2016 - 02 July, 2016)
Counselor at Summer Math Research Training Camp, a two-week national summer program in Texas for high school students interested in mathematics.
Math 425A/525A (Fall 2014):
Extra problems I posted for 2014 Fall semester's Math 425A/525A are here: